Useful Formulas for Diffractive Lens Surfaces
An Introduction to the Design, Manufacture and Application of Plastic Optics. Authors: Claude Tribastone, William Peck
Diffractive Lens Articles
- “Optical performance of holographic kinoforms,” Appl. Opt., 28, 976-983 (1989), D. A. Buralli, G. M. Morris and J. R. Rogers.†
- “Broadband imaging with holographic lenses,” Opt. Engin., 28, 592-598 (1989), D. Faklis and G. M. Morris.
- “Design of a wide-field diffractive landscape lens“, Appl. Opt. 28, 3950 (1989), D. A. Buralli and G. M. Morris.†
- “Design of diffractive singlets for monochromatic imaging“, Appl. Opt. 30, 2151 (1991), D. A. Buralli and G. M. Morris.†
- “Diffractive lenses in broadband optical system design,” Photonics Spectra (December 1991), D. Faklis and G. M. Morris.
- “Achromatic waveguide lenses,” Appl. Opt. 30, 2558-2569 (1991), K. E. Spaulding and G. M. Morris.†
- “Effects of diffraction efficiency on the modulation transfer function of diffractive lenses,” Appl. Opt. 31, 4389 (1992). D. A. Buralli and G. M. Morris.†
- “Using diffractive lenses in optical design,” OSA Proceedings of the International Optical Design Conference, G. W. Forbes, ed. (Optical Society of America, Washington, DC, 1994) Vol. 22, pp. 242-245, D. A. Buralli.
- “Diffractive optics applied to eyepiece design,” Appl. Opt. 34, 2452 (1995), M. D. Missig and G. M. Morris.†
- “Hybrid lenses offer high performance at low cost,” Laser Focus World, November 1995, C. G. Blough and G. M. Morris.
- “Diffractive/refractive behavior of kinoform lenses,” Appl. Opt. 36, 253 (1997), T. E. M. Sales and G. M. Morris.†
- “Wavefront quality of optimized diffractive lenses,” Pure Appl. Opt. 6, 191-202 (1997), H. Haidner and G. M. Morris.
- “Design of two-and three-element diffractive Keplerian telescopes,” Appl. Opt.31,38 (1992), D.A. Buralli and G.M. Morris.†
- “Broadband alignment scheme for a stepper system using combinations of diffractive and refractive lenses,” Appl. Opt.33, 7971(1994), Y. Yoshitake and G.M. Morris.†
Multi-Order Diffractive Lens Articles
- “Spectral properties of multi-order diffractive lenses,” Appl. Opt. 34, 2462 (1995). D. Faklis and G. M. Morris.†
- “Phakic intraocular lenses: the new focus in refractive surgery,” Optics and Photonics News 15, 26 (September 2004). G. M. Morris and L. T. Nordan.†
† Republished courtesy of the Optical Society of America, copyright 1989 – 2004.OSA PUBLISHING